Every student shall put in a minimum attendance of 75% in each of the subjects to qualify himself/herself for taking the Annual Examination during the academic year,as per the norms prescribed by the PUC board as rule NO.8 of PUC Syllabus and the students fail to fulfil this condition will be not allowed to appear for their Annual Examination under no under no circumstances.
- All the examinations/tests conducted by the college are compulsory and absence of students without valid reasons/leave will be seriously viewed. All are expected to show progress in Exam/tests.
- Strict action will be taken against the students involving in any type of malpractice in Examination/Tests.
- Well equipped Laboratories with well experienced and dedicated teaching faculties.
- Laboratories have been designed and equipped to facilitate the students for the study of physics,chemistry,Biology and Computer Science.
- If any student is found to be indulging in objectionable behaviour or misconduct after admission,the principal may cancel the admission of the student from the college with or without notice to the parents or guardians of the student.
- For obtaining character certificate,passing certificate etc,a student should apply at least 3 days in advance along with the prescribed fee.
- No student is allowed to stand or loiter on the premises of the college during lecture hours.
- During free hour the students may go to library or sports room and spend their time usefully.
- Students are forbidden to write or make any marks on veranda walls of the college,desks,and furniture etc,any student who is found guilty is liable to be fined.
- Any misconduct either inside or outside the college will be held as a serious breach of rules of discipline or dealt with accordingly.
- No student should communicate any information or write about matter dealing with the college administration to press without the written permission of the principal.
- No students within the college campus shall carry activities associated with any political party or organization.
- The principal reserves the right to permit/cancel any function of whatsoever nature.
- No students shall misbehave or ill-treat parents,teacher,students,visitors or any other employee of the college.
- Students failing to observe the above rules are liable for disciplinary action in all matters.
- Use of mobile phones,chewing of tobacco products and consuming beverages is strictly banned inside the college campus.
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited.
- Fees once remitted will not be refunded.
- Every student should carry the identity card everyday to the college and produce the same when asked by the any member of the college staff.
- The college has a prescribed uniform,which made compulsory.
- Participation in all the functions and programs conducted by the college is desired.
- Participation in all the co-curricular activities is needed.
Academic Calendar for Year 2015-16
|May 20th – June 10th||Admission|
|July 2nd Week||“Prerana”|
|Aug 1st Week||Taluka Level Sports|
|Aug 3rd Week||1st Quarterly|
|Sep 5th||Teachers Day|
|Sep 3rd Week||Eco Club Activity|
|Oct 2nd||Gandhi Jayanti|
|Nov 1st Week||Terminal Examinations|
|Nov 3rd week||Canvasing|
|Nov 3rd week||“Sanchalana”|
|Nov 4th week||Eco Club Activity|
|Dec 2nd week||Cultural Program|
|Dec 3rd week||College Sports|
|Jan 1st week||Gathering|
|Jan 3rd week||PU 2nd Preparatory Exam|
|1st Pu Practical Exam|