The candidates who are interested in taking admission in our college, should submit their application to the college before the specified date.The application forms are available in the college office.
Admissions are made on the basis of merit-cum-reservation, strictly in accordance with the procedure prescribed by the PUE Board.
The list of selected candidates will be put up on the notice board and after that they have to take the admission within the prescribed date along with the documents listed,failing which, their claim for admission will be forfeited.
- Passport size photos-4.
- Original Transfer certificate with 2 attested copies.
- SSLC Marks card with 2 attested copies.
- Income certificate and cast certificate must be produced by students under OBC,Minorities,category I,SC,ST.
- Medium of Instruction : English.
- The two year Pre-University course comprises two parts.
|Part 1 : Optional Languages|
||Kannada||Subject code : 01|
||Hindi||Subject code : 03|
|Part 2 : Core Subjects|
|1||Physics||Subject code : 33|
|2||Chemistry||Subject code : 34|
|3||Mathematics||Subject code : 35|
|Part 1 : Optional Core Subjects
|1||Biology||Subject code : 36|
|2||Computer Science||Subject code : 41|
- First Language as English is mandatory to learn.
- Candidates need to choose either PCMB or PCMCs
- CBSC Syllabus is introduced for the PUC 1st year from the academic year 2012-13
Seat Matrix :
- Admission procedure is performed by the Roster Wise described by Pre-University Examination Board,Bengaluru.
Fee Details :
- Fees will be collected based on calculations in reference to PU Board specifications.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- If any student is found to be indulging in objectionable behaviour or misconduct after admission, the principal may cancel the admission of the student from the college with or without notice to the parents or guardians of the student.
- For obtaining character certificate, passing certificate, etc, a student should apply at least 3 days in advance along with the prescribed fee.
- No student is allowed to stand or loiter on the premises of the college during lecture hours.
- During free hour the students may go to library or sports room and spend their time usefully.
- Students are forbidden to write or make any marks on veranda walls of the college, desks and furniture, etc. Any student who is found guilty is liable to be fined.
- Any misconduct either inside or outside the college will be held as a serious breach of rules of discipline or dealt with accordingly.
- No student should communicate any information or write about matter dealing with the college administration to press without the written permission of the principal.
- No students within the college campus shall carry activities associated with any political party or organization.
- The principal reserves the right to permit / cancel any function of whatsoever nature.
- No students shall misbehave or ill-treat parents, teacher, students, visitors or any other employee of the college.
- Students failing to observe the above rules are liable for disciplinary action in all matters.
- Use of mobile phones, chewing of tobacco products and consuming beverages is strictly banned inside the college campus.
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited.
- Fees once remitted will not be refunded.
- Every student should carry the identity card every day to the college and produce the same when asked by security staff or any member of the college staff.
- The college has a prescribed uniform, which is made compulsory.
- Participation in all the functions and programs conducted by the college is desired.
- Participation in all the co-curricular activities is needed.